44 Wire - High Performance Wire & CableApplications
44 wire has a dual wall construction that combines the outstanding physical and electrical characteristics of radiation cross-linked polyalkene with the excellent mechanical and chemical properties of radiation cross-linked polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF).
44 wire is used extensively throughout industry, applications include commercial wiring, avionics, satellites, aircraft, helicopters, ships, trains, offshore platforms and high performance military and motorsport electronics or wherever there is a demand for reliable performance under extreme conditions.
Features & Benefits
• Dual wall construction
• 600, 1000 & 2500 voltage ratings
• Small, lightweight and flexible
• Low smoke and low corrosive gas generation
• Resistance to most chemicals and electrical arc tracking
• -65ºC to +150ºC
Specifications / Approvals
• SAE AS81044 (wires)
• NEMA-WC-27500 (cables)
• Def Stan 61-12, Part 18 (maintenance)
• Def Stan 61-12 Part 26
• VG 95218
• NATO stock numbers available for standard constructions
In airframe applications 44 wire constructions can offer a modern dimensional alternative to MINYVIN and NYVIN (PVC, Nylon and glass braid type wire and cables).
Download the PDF for Spec 44 Wire & Cable
Authorised Distributor for TE Connectivity