RT125 - Two Part Epoxy Adhesive | VG95343 pt 15 and BS G 198 pt 5
RT125 is a specially formulated, flexible, two part,
room temperature curing adhesive for general
purpose wire and harnessing applications. An
excellent bond is formed between metals, plastics
and most cable insulation materials.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent flexibility giving high shear and peel strengths.
• Outstanding chemical and fluid resistance.
• High continuous operating temperature.
• Sealing to IP68, continuous immersion.
• Supplied in DuoSyringe for ease of application.
• From -55ºC to +150ºC
Download the PDF for: RT125
For further information please see either the PDF links above, or for additional assistance please contact us:
USA Sales: Phone us on +1 (317) 244 6643 or email us at email@example.com
UK/Europe Sales: Phone us on +44(0) 1793 439144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org