DuraSeal® - Heat-shrinkable, Crimp SplicesApplications
• Automotive wiring repair and maintenance.
• Automotive accessory installations.
• OEM wire harness fabrication.
• Marine electronics.
• Fleet maintenance.
• Commercial wiring.
Features & Benefits
• Protects splices from water, condensation, salt and corrosion.
• Provides strain relief.
• Protects against vibration in rugged environments.
• Completely insulates and protects electrical connections.
• Adhesive lining provides protection that is more reliable than conventional splices.
Specifications / Approvals
• UL CUL E87681
• Lloyds listed, file 65 247 HH 02-93
For further information please see either the PDF links above, or for additional assistance please contact us:
USA Sales: Phone us on +1 (317) 244 6643 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UK/Europe Sales: Phone us on +44(0) 1793 439144 or email us at email@example.com
Download the PDF for DuraSeal® Heat-shrinkable, crimp splices
Authorised Distributor for TE Connectivity