ISKT22 High Temperature Adhesive Polyimide TapeDescription
Polyimide high temperature tape is well known for its excellent thermal, mechanical, chemical and electrical properties. Used by engineers throughout the automotive, aerospace and electronics industries.
Applications include bar code labels for identification of circuits in harsh environments, flexible printed circuits, thermal insulation, fuel sensors and heating elements.
Features & Benefits
• Mechanical stability under extreme temperatures
• Excellent electrical and thermal insulation properties
• Resistance to most chemicals, solvents, lubricants and fuels
• From -65ºC to +200ºC
• Temperature Resistance up to +315ºC (short term)
• Adhesive strength 2.0 N/cm
• Tensile strength 70 N/mm²
• Ultimate elongation 70%
Download the PDF for ISKT22 High Temperature Adhesive Polyimide Tape
Authorised Distributor for TE Connectivity